Just some odd stuff:
- We now have Verizon FIOS for the Internet. It kicks butt! I am going to play Verizon against DirecTV to get a free HD upgrade from DirecTV.
- My family generation ranges from about 40 to about 65. There is a LOT of future planning going on along that range. During the family cook out, it was interesting hearing what is being planned. "We" are planning for education of our children, retirement, death, health care, wealth building, relaxation, and a lot more.
- People at the cook out, who got involved in the mortgage mess conversation, to a person, said the FHA shouldn't be used to bail out people, even if it is a small segment. Plus, even those involved in the banking industry, didn't understand how people could get in the mess. Well, we did but we still think it was a silly situation to put yourself in.
- There will be an addition to the family. We grow but slowly.
- For my education idea, it was frustrating going to the different county sites to attempt to find the email address of the county executives. Most only supplied a telephone number and postal mail address. For the former, I didn't have the time. For the latter, I didn't want to spend the money. I think they don't provide email addresses of the county executive to make communicating with their office harder. They DON'T want to hear from the people who put them in office.
- The Baltimore Orioles bullpen SUCKS!