I don't have much time, but I want to publish something today on The Post series, so I'll do this one. I wanted to end my posts with this one, but so be it.
The Post series didn't write about the thoughts of these Black men:
- Black men who are police officers
- Black men who are correctional officers
- Black men who mentor or take part in groups such as Concerned Black Men in D.C.
- Black men who are blue collar workers
- Black men who make up the membership of majority Black churches
- Black men who are the on air personalities of hip hop stations
I think this would have provided more information about us, since we are under the glass in this series. Overall, it could have been a lot worse as well as a lot better. For The Washington Post, this was a good series.