The mission of The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation is to ensure that the needs of the whole child are met through the development of programs and support of community-based organizations that foster excellence in the areas of health, education and social well-being within urban and ethnically diverse communities.
- To deliver relevant programs for children that will aid in their successful development
- To provide educational scholarships for children with defined criteria; and track the success of programs related to education
- To introduce & pair children to community leaders as mentors; through group and one-on-one mentoring programs
- To partner and build alliances with public and private organizations to provide opportunities and resources that will broaden our children’s experiences via internships, employment and community programs that strengthen their intellectual, health and social well being.
- To expand the Girls Who Rule the World™ program to multiple markets by 2012
See more at the link provided.